Private Sector Annual Survey
THIS IS OUR ANNUAL SURVEY IN ORDER FOR US TO BETTER REPORT ON THE ISSUES THAT AFFECT US ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. PLEASE FILL IT OUT (IF YOU CAN READ) AND RETURN IT IMMEDIATELY. NEXT MONTH'S NEWSLETTER WILL POST THE RESULTS. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME OUT FROM ONE OF YOUR FOUR JOBS TO COMPLETE IT CORRECTLY. THANK YOU FELLOW PRIVATEERS.
1. What are your plans for the
2. What is your hourly wage?
3. What is your favorite type of
4. What is the worst expression
that you hear when confronted with a city paramedic/fireman?
5. What is the most traumatic
experience that happened to you this week?
6. What would you say is the best
part of working for a private service?
7. Pick the answer that would
best describe your back:
8. When did you decide to work
for a private ambulance service?
9. What do you do on your off
10. Are you taking medications at
11. What did your parents say
when you told them you got a job with a private service?
12. What is the biggest
misconception you had about working with a private ambulance service?
(Note: There may be more than one answer for this one)
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR FILLING OUT THIS SURVEY. WE WOULD PAY YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS, BUT WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT (AMBULANCE) AS YOU ARE. E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL RESPOND AS LONG AS MY ELECTRICITY IS STILL TURNED ON.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO WORK FOR A CITY!